Read/Write Web has their 2007 Web Predictions. Some highlights:
- RSS will go mainstream in a big way.
- The use of widgets will grow.
- Web Office continues to ramp up.
- Rich Internet Apps will be a major force in 2007.
- Semantic Web products will come of age in 2007.
- Expect some shakeups in the online advertising market next year.
- Mobile Web may be the big story of 2007.
All in all they seem to have taken the kitchen sink approach to their predictions, stating every upcoming trend as coming of age in 2007, and every current trend as being at risk.
Personally, I think 2007 will be less about the web, and more about radical advancements in wearable technology for kittens. You heard it here first.