Just clearing out some remaining news and commentary for the week:
- Steve Rubel has a piece on Reinventing the Media Interview, where he states, “the media interview as we know it though is going through a radical transformation and it’s starting not with the reporters but with bloggers.”
- Mark Cuban discusses Responsible Journalism with regards to his site Sharesleuth.com.
- The Economist compares Google with Napoleon in The Alliance Against Google.
- ProductWiki has a very interesting comparison of Web ad services in Don’t settle for Google AdSense.
- M.J. Rose gives commentary to blog initiative by Holtzbrinck: This Just In: Flogging vs Blogging.
- Doc Searls talks about the bloggers and journalists in The Story of a Story.