Jeremiah Owyang lists the many ways he uses Twitter:
- “As a ’shared feed’ reader. I’ll post up links of what I’m reading that I find is interesting in near real time, and give some commentary.”
- “As a chat room. We collectively work out problems, issues, and I gain insight to other people’s viewpoints”
- “Event capture: Lately, when I attend an event… I’ll fire off the top nuggets I learn”
- “Listening tool: It’s interesting to find out what others are sharing and talking about…”
- “Traffic driving tool: I use it to direct people to this blog…”
A great example of thinking strategically about a tool that seems so simple.