The head of National Public Radio shares tips for how an “old media” company should approach the digital age:
- Speed up. The pace of innovaion has increased immeasurably.
- While new times call for new products and new ways of doing business, remember that your values never change.
- Invest in your employees: challenge them and train them for new opportunities.
- Embrace new partnerships and new alliances.
- Never forget your core business; for us, producing great radio programs for great radio stations.