A new report from Pew reports on how Americans use the Internet and Web 2.0 technologies. Their key findings:
- 8 % of Americans are deep users of the participatory Web and
- Another 23% are heavy, pragmatic tech adopters – they use
gadgets to keep up with social networks or be productive at
- 10% rely on mobile devices for voice, texting, or
- 10% use information gadgets, but find it a hassle.
- 49% of Americans only occasionally use modern gadgetry
and many others bristle at electronic connectivity.