Just clearing out some remaining news and commentary for the week:
- The Bivings Report surveys the top 100 newspapers’ use of online offerings.
- “Socialmeter… scans several major link-tracking sites and spits back an analysis of your URL’s popularity”
- Darren Rowse discusses why bloggers call it quits.
- A brief but interesting article on 5 Ways to Improve Your Affiliate Sales.
- Is your blog not gaining any traction online? Blog Bloke offers 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Like Your Blog.
- Chris Anderson, a Columbia grad student looks deeply into citizen journalism: Part 1 and Part 2. (links via BuzzMachine)
- Folio: magazine has an interesting profile on The Cross-Platform Editor