The 5 key findings from the presentation:
- Demand for video is likely to increase due to more choice and convenience.
- Niche and user generated content will find an audience because everybody’s tastes diverge from the mainstream at some point.
- Creators and owners of content can re-distribute old content, but may lose share to new user generated content.
- New competitors will arise, and they will likely be more nimble.
- The supply chain will see the most value in aggregation and brands as content choices increase.